.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

PoliticalCommentariesCanada

Commentaries On: Canadian and International Political Issues, Legal Matters, Politicians and Other Rascals

Name:
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Message to Microsoft re Genuine Advantage

I am a reasonable guy, but......and this is a big butt.....MICROSOFT,
GET OFF MY BACK. Remember the Sophie Tucker joke about that.
If you are so ignorant as not to know the joke, too bad.

Quit bothering me about Genuine Advantage. Isn't it enough that I
purchased your god-damned operating system? I paid for it. I'm using
it. So fuck off and leave me alone. Could I put it any more plainly?


That abortion does me no good. Maybe you think it is good for you, but,
you know what, I don't give a fuck about you or your interest.

The above is the message I'd like to get to MICROSOFT. Unfortunately, I
can only do it this way, since I can't find a way to send them an email.
If this message is ever read by you assholes at MICROSOFT, take note!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home